Titan Development is looking for an intern to aide and assist the marketing and architectural team. This role is intended to introduce the intern to Real Estate Development and the culture of this business. Intern will be introduced to many key players in the real estate industry including architects from Albuquerque. This is a paid internship position.
- Design various site plans and floor plans for existing and proposed projects
- Create 3d models of existing projects
- Design street sections, site plans, and building layouts for various proposed projects
- Design working drawings specialized in space programming and site planning as well as developing of elevations, sections, 3D renderings and architectural details of residential and commercial projects that include multi‐family dwellings, self‐storage facilities, senior/ adult communities, restaurants, offices and mixed‐use buildings
- Assist the marketing department to create presentations, booklets, and handouts for public viewings and investor updates
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products to include InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, & Premiere
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with the ability to complete projects on time, with precision and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of an effective team, assisting and supporting team members
- Desire to learn, accept direction, and be mentored
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Experience with Rhino, Sketchup, CAD, or similar is preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+
Note: Intern will not be receiving IDP hours for this position.